Sunday, July 27, 2014

July 21, 2014 Zone Conference Egg Races

Hi!

Glad to hear that everything is going well! Best part of the week is to know that everything is still going! Sorry to hear that you had a rough week! It sucks being sick! And I hope you have a great week with Spencer and Dani. Well this week was a rough one for me too. With the transfers I was kind of struck with whiplash. My old comp and my new one are just so different and the way they work is so different. So I had to do a little bit of adapting. We have been working hard and we have been finding a ton of people to teach. (Unfortunately only 1 went to church) but it’s okay because we have a whole other week to invite people to church and to invite them to Christ. Well.
On Wednesday we had Zone meeting that was really fun. We learned a lot and played a couple games. We did one of those races where you carry the egg in a spoon. They talked about how we put all of our attention on the egg and that’s how we need to be about our investigators. We need to take care of them and put all of what we have into them. After that we just went and worked. I got to do divisions with the zone leaders (which are the same) and I learned so much, these guys are awesome! Basically what we are doing is finding the elect.  There are people that God has prepared and that God is preparing. All we need to do is find them. And when we do they will hear us and know who we are and listen to us! Now... the question is. How is God preparing them? The answer is through the members. We can go and talk to random people in the street, and yes we will find people that will accept and be baptized. But I testify that through the members we can help the people have real growth, those that will be baptized and then stay active and help build the Kingdom of God! We are making a couple changes in the ward and we are going to start baptizing like no ones business!! =P but I am doing well and I am having fun! That’s the one thing that no one can take away from me! I just keep going and doing what I know is right! =P Love you all and sorry there aren’t many pics. Not a whole lot happened this week! Oh. And on Saturday there was a baptismal interview for some elders in the district. We went and did the interviews but one of the little girls wasn’t ready and they ended up postponing the other baptism for this weekend.


The other day in the pension I found like cleats for soccer on cement. That fit me. They are a little big, and today we are going to play soccer and volleyball and Uno and all kinds of stuff with the zone. Should be fun!  Love you all! Be safe and good and expect a ton of pix!

Elder Franco. a mexican in my district. He is super awesome. 


 I got an ear piercing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment