Monday, October 27, 2014

Oct 20, 2014 Happy Argentine Mother's Day

Hello!

Well this was fairly a good week! It was a very Chill week to put it that way.
We had interviews with mission president! And that was really good! He asked us to write down our goals for after the mission. 5 years after the mission. 10 years and 20 years. and so I did that and it was a great experience to think about my life and what it is that I want to achieve and who I want to be in the future and what do I have to do in the mission now to achieve those things that I want! We had a great little conversation. It was really nice! He likes that I want to be a dentist. And he laughed because he has a brother and a brother in law that are dentists and so he had his jokes. Haha!


Then we have just been working. Looking for new people to teach and help! Its getting a little harder because we have talked with so many people and it just seems like no one wants anything! But we don’t get sad. We keep working and going! We have met some people that wanted to learn more but didn’t make it to church! So we have to pass by and see why they didn’t go! So on Sunday we were invited to talk in church and kind of plan the talks and all that. And so what we did was I sang. And my comp and the ward mission leader spoke. I was nervous because on Saturday I woke up a little sick. I had a sore throat and I could hardly talk. But on sun I was already feeling better and I sang. It wasn’t very well. But the members really liked it. So we will have to see what happens when I get my voice back. Haha! And what we have been doing is thinking of new ways to find and we are planning a couple activities that we can do in the ward. Also thinking about teaching English. So we will see what happens there! Haha! Well I love you all and thank you so much for all you do! Here in Argentina it was Mothers day yesterday! So I’d like to thank you mom for all you do! You are a great example to me and I’m so grateful for all you do and all you have done! Love you so much! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment