Monday, October 27, 2014

Oct 27, 2014 Stake Conference

Hello!
Well I’m glad to hear that you guys are going on your diet! That’s super awesome! I also need to do something about my weight! It’s kind of hard to go on a diet in the mission but I definitely need to work out more diligently. I’ve been feeling a little fat! =P haha! But things are going good here! We are working really hard and trying to improve everyday! We found a family that is really great! We have been working with them this week and they are really awesome! The Loto family! Joana (18 years old) Gabriel (12) and Karen (8). The mom is a less active. Unfortunately they didn’t make it to church this week! But I know they will come the next week!

This week we had Stake conference! We tried so hard to get lots of members to go! The ward ordered a Bus and we were going to meet in our church building and go to the Stake Center in the bus. Well. Only about 10 members showed up. And so they canceled the bus and we went in the 2 or 3 cars that we had. Lots of members went in their own car so a lot went. But a lot of the members that we wanted to go like less actives and recent
Converts didn’t go. (The investigators didn’t go either :() but oh well! We keep working and try to find the things we can improve! The conference was very nice! Our Mission President came and talked. They focused a lot on family history and missionary work! And also the importance of members in the missionary work! 


Other than that, not a lot has happened here! Yesterday was the birthday of a member and I made a cake! =D I also took a picture, but I don’t have a way to download it on the computer! Haha! But one day ill be able to take pictures again! Haha! Love you all and I hope that everything is going well! =D thank you for all that you have done for me! For your prayers and the examples that you were growing up and are now! Stay strong in the Faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment