Sunday, December 14, 2014

Nov 24, 2014 Stayed in Tortuguitas new companion Elder Santos

Hola!
Well this was a pretty awesome week! My comp is Elder Santos from Brasil! He is awesome! It’s been great getting to know him and to work with him and I know that we will have a lot of success here! What I love about him is his diligence! He is a very hard worker and has a lot of Love for the Lord! What we have been doing is passing by the houses of the less actives and the recent converts looking for new people to teach! We have found a couple but we haven’t found anyone that is going to progress! I have the Idea of really helping the Ward and I know that if we do that we will be able to find people to baptize! In our mission we have the Goal to baptize 2000 people in the year 2014. And we are really close to this goal! President has the vision that if we baptize 2 people in every companionship we will reach our goal! So I need to do my part to help and achieve this great vision! It made me think that 2014 is the year of my mission. Every missionary is in the mission for one complete year. And parts of 2 years. For example. I was in the mission for half of 2013. And I will be in the mission for half of 2015. But 2014 is MY year!! So I have a lot of desires to reach our goal! So we will see what happens!
On Sunday we had the primary program! It was fun to see it. The kids were so excited and happy to be singing and stuff!
I really like my new camera. Its small and so it fits in my pocket and it’s simple. Does the things I need it too... like take pictures haha!

Last night we met a sister from church that is from Peru. She has been in Peru for the last 4 months and got back this week. So we went and talked to her! They shared with us candy from Peru. And a soda that is so good! Called Inca Kola! And then they gave us key chains and they invited us to eat Peruvian food in this week! I’m excited they are really cool! Best part is there is a 9 year old granddaughter that isn’t baptized yet! =D so we are going to be working with them! Im really excited to be with my comp. I know that we are going to do great things here in Tortuguitas! Thank you for all you do! And i hope that everyone has a great Thanksgiving! Our Elders Quorum President lived in Arizona and so they are going to prepare a chicken thanksgiving dinner haha! Should be good! I just wanted to say how thankful I am for all of you and all that you have done for me! And I invite you all to think about the things that we have and where they come from and to give thanks to him that gives us everything that we have! =D Love ya!

Elder Santos! Brazilian in a Argentina jersey! Apostasy!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment