Sunday, February 9, 2014

Jan 20, 2014 Funny Email...

Wendi Olsen awolsen7@gmail.com

Jan 19
to Connor
Dear Connor,

Well it's been another week checked off the calendar. How are you doing?  

Connor Olsen

Jan 20
to me
Im doing Great mom! How are you! 

Wendi Olsen awolsen7@gmail.com

Jan 20
to Connor
Hahaha. I accidentally hit the send button after I turned over in bed when I turned out the light. 

Love you!



Funny story about this email.  I usually write to Connor just before I go to sleep.  I started this email and I decided to turn the light out so Allan could go to sleep.  As I rolled over to turn out the light, my hand swiped across my phone and hit send and I had only written just the first line of the email.  I was at work the next day and I got my first email from Connor and I opened it up and It was just a quick response to my one liner email.  I started to laugh and knew that was Connor's humor.  I love this boy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment