Sunday, February 16, 2014

Jan 27, 2014 Still in Villa Lugano New Companion

How fun! That’s really great that the Temple is going and all that! If you can and you see any of my friends that aren’t members invite them to see the temple! Well. We have transfers today. I ended up staying and Elder Estrada left. He is in the Cabaña-. And I am with Elder Allen. He is from Modesto California. He has been District leader and zone leader and everything so this will be an interesting transfer! Well this was an interesting week. We did a lot with the members. I think Elder Estrada knew that he was leaving so we did a lot with the members that we like to hang out with. We did a lot of cooking and made tacos 2 times this week. We also had Zone conference this week so that was fun! It was a long week and we did a lot of stuff. We looked for new investigators but we just couldn’t find any! We talked with Florencia but she doesn’t feel ready to be Baptized and we don’t have permission from the mom and so we are waiting for that and we are going to keep teaching her and hopefully teach the family too. They are really great but we will see. Florencia really wants to know and wants to be sure that this is something that she wants to do. She came to us with a bunch of questions like... ¨´Can I go out with my friends? ´ ´´can I party´´ can I dance´´ stuff like that! Hahaha. So we had to explain to her that she can do whatever she wants as long as she is doing good things and keeping the commandments and all that stuff. Haha! It’s really great to see her go through all this she is really great.

We taught a lesson to a member family and I taught the lesson. Afterwards he critiqued me like I was being judged or something but he said I did a really good job and he was really impressed with the way I handled the lessons and the way I answered questions and gave out challenges and things to work on. It was a cool experience. This week we also have exchanges with Elder Gines and Elder Hankins. It was really fun and a little hard because me and Elder Gines have the same amount of time in the mission and don’t know that much Spanish but we did really good and yeah! Well got to go!  Love ya! Take care and talk to you next week!

 Zone Conference
 They have started playing Night Futbol to get people to come and play
 Connor Loves these Planners.  He wants me to send a whole bunch of them
The Rojas Family
The Villa Nueva Family 
 Missionary Swag
 Making Tacos

 The streets of Villa Lugano
 Connor has never touched an onion in his life!

No comments:

Post a Comment