Tuesday, February 17, 2015

January 5, 2015 Happy New Years!

Hello! Well im glad that everything went well with wedding and everything!
Here things are going a little slow, I was white washed here because the other elders weren’t doing the right things. President trusts us and I know he trusts me because this is the 2nd time I am doing this. Well the members are really great here they are just a little lazy! And so we have put some goals and plans to help them reach the things that we know we can reach here in the CabaƱa! Here we live with members. We live in front. The apartment is a little ugly and dirty. Over the years the missionaries haven’t taken care of it... and so its just horrible, but the members are really nice and they always let us in at night time to eat dinner with them! Haha! =D It’s really nice. So far we don’t have investigators but the other day we were looking for less actives and we found a man that is an English Teacher. He has depression problems and everything and so we talked the whole time in English. It was really weird to teach in English. Something I had never done. He is a good guy but he has a lot of problems.

New years was fun because they told us we had to be in the apartment at 830, but we live with members and so we got to asado and see fireworks and everything. It was a lot of fun! Also a friend of theirs was here too. He was the bishop of a ward called San Pedro. And then we got to meet the bishop on the 1st and they fed us pizza and a bunch of ice cream! So we have had some great days getting to know the members they are really great. Now its time to put them to work!! =D haha! It was so bad here that they stopped giving the missionaries lunches. And ever since we got here they have given us every day, so it means that they are good members, they just didn’t like the other elders. Oh well. Whenever someone wants to talk about them we just kind of cut them off and say that it doesn’t matter because we are here now! Haha!

Well... I made a mistake last week. We went to an internet cafe and I put my flash drive and my external hard drive in the computer to put the pictures on. And it got a virus. Good news is that today I got the virus off. Bad news is that I lost.... ALLLLLLL my pictures and music..... ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL of ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 I was trying to be so careful! I hate argentine computers!!!!!!!!! Even then I sent you just about all of the pictures I had. Im so mad and so disappointed. But oh well.

Well my comp is really cool. We get along and we agree in just about everything. He is going to go home the transfer before me and so he is just a little trunky, especially because he has a gf and up until now she has waited and they have a date to get married. And so he says like 4 times a day, I WANNA GET MARRIED. Haha! But oh well. We are working and we are going to do great! =D

I love you and hope everything is going well!!! =D


New Years Asado with the family we live with. Vallejos! 
The owners, charlie Vallejos. 









New years lunch with the bishop. the Bishop's brother in law is from Lugano. so I already knew them. That's pretty cool!  







I found my pictures and everything! So you don't have to worry! I didn't lose anything!!! =D WHOOOO! my companion is a genius! and he found it all! Love you guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment